ADL: ADT

Aikaterini Rousaki
Hello,

Regarding Autodocktools I´m trying to install it on my yosemite and the
following error appears:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/__init__.py",
line 416, in runADT
    from Tkinter import Tk
  File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/lib/python2.5/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 38,
in <module>
    import _tkinter # If this fails your Python may not be configured for Tk
ImportError:
dlopen(/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/_tkinter.so, 2):
Library not loaded: /usr/X11/lib/libX11.6.dylib
  Referenced from:
/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/_tkinter.so
  Reason: image not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/bin/runAdt.py",
line 16, in <module>
    AutoDockTools.runADT(sys.argv, ownInterpreter=ownInterpreter,
AdtScriptPath=__file__)
  File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/__init__.py",
line 574, in runADT
    raw_input("hit enter to continue")
EOFError: EOF when reading a line

Do you have any suggestions on how to solve it?

thanks

Dr. Aikaterini Rousaki

Re: ADL: ADT

jpc356
I believe this is because the install is in a directory with a special character. For example, I received a similar error when I installed to "program files" because it had a space. This is on OS X so it may be different, but I would attempt to install to the drive's root in a folder called "ADT" or similar.

Secondly, reinstall ADT and Python and see if the issue persists.

If you still have the same issue, please post any other details you feel are relevant and I'll see if I can assist you any further.
John Cahill
JPC356@Drexel.Edu
Undergraduate Researcher at Drexel University, Class of 2018

My posts do not reflect the views or knowledge base of Drexel University nor are they affiliated with the university.