ADL:Congiguration file parse error

aoi lee
Hello everyong: This is my first time to try Autodock vina.I have wrote configulation file and tried to run vina.I always meet the error:"unknown option ligant" I check my configuration file for many times.I'm sure that ligand.pdbqt have already added H atoms.I really don't know what happened in my progresses. Here is my configuration file: eceptor = ERP46 CATALYTIC DOMAIN.pdbqt ligand = zinc.pdbqt center_x = -13.121 center_y = -6.641 center_z = 2.178 size_x = 126 size_y = 126 size_z = 126 out = zincERP.pdb exhaustiveness = 8 Please help me.Thanks a lot!