ADL: Help With using Autodock Vina

Yamini Naidu
Hi,

I am a college student trying to figure out how to use AutoDock Vina. I
tried following the user manual: UsingAutoDockWithADT. I followed the
procedures all the way through Step Five, which was starting AutoGrid. I
tried following the procedures twice, but was unable to generate any
docking results.

Is there anyone who could help me with using AutoDock Vina. I would very
much appreciate your help.

Looking forward to hearing back!

Thanks,
Yamini

Re: ADL: Help With using Autodock Vina

Ruth Huey
Hi,
You can find instructions for running AutoDock Vina in a command shell on page 15 of the 2012 tutorial handout which is available here:
http://autodock.scripps.edu/faqs-help/tutorial/using-autodock-4-with-autodocktools
-> Click on:
     Using AutoDock 4 with ADT (Instructions)

Creating a config file for vina is covered on Page 16
Which version of ADT are you using?
Newer (~2013 on) versions include support for:
       1. creating AutoDock Vina config files
       2. starting AutoDock Vina calculations
       3. visualizing AutoDock Vina results

    Best wishes,