ADL: Re : Running the adt and pmv on RedHat linux 5

ADL: Re : Running the adt and pmv on RedHat linux 5

bharat lal
Hi Sir,

I have recently started working on Autodock on REDHAT LINUX 5.. I have installed the MGL tools using .tar.gz files and everything has been installed perfectly .. but while running the pymol or autodock its showing the follwing error :-

ImportError: The _imaging C module is not installed
Please install installed to fix this problem.
hit enter to continue
Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "PhotoImage instance has no attribute '_PhotoImage__photo'" in <bound method PhotoImage.__del__ of <PIL.ImageTk.PhotoImage instance at 0xbc44e4c>> ignored

can u pls tell me how to fix the error ..

Thanks
Bharat

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

Re: ADL: Re : Running the adt and pmv on RedHat linux 5

naga vignesh
Hai

 U can get the BIOPUPPY and u can access it as LIVE CD and u can directly
access it

--
with regards
s.naga vignesh

Re: ADL: Re : Running the adt and pmv on RedHat linux 5

Nicolas Sapay
Hello,

The python-imaging library is missing or not found. First check that this
library is installed on your system with, e.g., yout favorite package
manager:
     yum list python-imaging

If the library is already installed, it means that the path to
python-imaging is not known by your system. You have to add to the
PYTHONPATH environment variable (IIRC):
     export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/to/python/imaging

Cheers,
Nicolas

> Hai
>
>  U can get the BIOPUPPY and u can access it as LIVE CD and u can directly
> access it
>

> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 7:00 PM, bharat lal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sir,
>>
>> I have recently started working on Autodock on REDHAT LINUX 5.. I have
>> installed the MGL tools using .tar.gz files and everything has been
>> installed perfectly .. but while running the pymol or autodock its
>> showing
>> the follwing error :-
>>
>> ImportError: The _imaging C module is not installed
>> Please install installed to fix this problem.
>> hit enter to continue
>> Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "PhotoImage instance has no
>> attribute
>> '_PhotoImage__photo'" in <bound method PhotoImage.__del__ of
>> <PIL.ImageTk.PhotoImage instance at 0xbc44e4c>> ignored
>>

>> can u pls tell me how to fix the error ..
>>
>> Thanks
>> Bharat
>>

>>      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet
>> Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/
>> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---
>>

> --
> with regards
> s.naga vignesh
> Give to the world, good you have;
> You will get best  what it has.
> 'Blessed is the man who expects nothing, for he shall never be
> disappointed'
> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

--
[ Nicolas Sapay - Post-Doctoral Fellow ]
CERMAV - www.cermav.cnrs.fr