ADL: Spacing parameter of the grid box - Autodock Vina

ADL: Spacing parameter of the grid box - Autodock Vina

Maicon Delarmelina
Hi,

I have started using Autodock Vina very recently and I was wondering if
someone could tell me how to change (if possible) the spacing parameter for
the docking calculation.

I think it is clear for me how to visualize the box size when preparing the
PDBQT files on autodock tools, but, except for the center and size
parameters, I do not know how to modify spacing values for the calculation.
How do I inform Autodock Vina the chosen spacing value?

Many thanks for your help,
Maicon

Re: ADL: Spacing parameter of the grid box - Autodock Vina

Diogo Martins
Hi Maicon,

The spacing is fixed at 1.0 angstrom in Vina, it's not possible to change.

Best,