ADL: (no subject)

sughra muzaffar
Hi
My autodock has suddenly started showing that "autogrid4.exe is not
recognised as in internal or external command."
what can i do now.please help

Re: ADL: (no subject)

bushra TAJ
try to keep every file in one folder (whether .exe or .dat  etc keep
everything in one folder.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:41 PM, sughra muzaffar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi
> My autodock has suddenly started showing that "autogrid4.exe is not
> recognised as in internal or external command."
> what can i do now.please help
> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

Re: ADL: (no subject)

bushra TAJ
How to make .pdb of .dlg file in order to analyze on Chimera??

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:00 PM, bushra TAJ <[hidden email]> wrote:

> try to keep every file in one folder (whether .exe or .dat  etc keep
> everything in one folder.
>
> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:41 PM, sughra muzaffar <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> My autodock has suddenly started showing that "autogrid4.exe is not
>> recognised as in internal or external command."
>> what can i do now.please help
>> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

Re: ADL: (no subject)

dalpizar
Hi What OS do you have?

El 2017-12-04 02:41, sughra muzaffar escribió:
> Hi
> My autodock has suddenly started showing that "autogrid4.exe is not
> recognised as in internal or external command."
> what can i do now.please help
> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list
> ---

Re: ADL: (no subject)

bushra TAJ
I an uisng windows 7 and am perfectly using both autodock and chimera

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 7:58 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi What OS do you have?
>

> El 2017-12-04 02:41, sughra muzaffar escribió:
>
>> Hi
>> My autodock has suddenly started showing that "autogrid4.exe is not
>> recognised as in internal or external command."
>> what can i do now.please help
>> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

Re: ADL: (no subject)

dalpizar
Read this page

https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/fix-not-recognized-as-an-internal-or-external-command/

It could be useful

El 2017-12-04 11:00, bushra TAJ escribió:

> I an uisng windows 7 and am perfectly using both autodock and chimera
>
> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 7:58 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi What OS do you have?
>>

>> El 2017-12-04 02:41, sughra muzaffar escribió:
>>
>>> Hi
>>> My autodock has suddenly started showing that "autogrid4.exe is not
>>> recognised as in internal or external command."
>>> what can i do now.please help
>>> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list
>>> ---

>> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list
>> ---

> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list
> ---

Re: ADL: (no subject)

sughra muzaffar
I have been doing the procedure as I did before keeping all files as were
kept before when I was getting the results but all of a sudden it has
stopped.

I have even checked the path and that too is correct.

I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling again but all efforts have
not been of any use.

what can I do now...please help

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 9:43 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Read this page
>
> https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/fix-not-recognized-as-an-int
> ernal-or-external-command/
>
> It could be useful
>

> El 2017-12-04 11:00, bushra TAJ escribió:
>
>> I an uisng windows 7 and am perfectly using both autodock and chimera
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 7:58 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi What OS do you have?
>>>

>>> El 2017-12-04 02:41, sughra muzaffar escribió:
>>>
>>> Hi

>>> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

>> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

Re: ADL: (no subject)

Dr. M. Shahid
You should describe what did you do or what error did you get? or what do
you see at the end of the log file?

Best regards,

--
Shahid.

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:06 AM, sughra muzaffar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I have been doing the procedure as I did before keeping all files as were
> kept before when I was getting the results but all of a sudden it has
> stopped.
>
> I have even checked the path and that too is correct.
>
> I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling again but all efforts have
> not been of any use.
>
> what can I do now...please help
>
> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 9:43 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Read this page
> >
> > https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/fix-not-recognized-as-an-int
> > ernal-or-external-command/
> >
> > It could be useful
> >

> > El 2017-12-04 11:00, bushra TAJ escribió:
> >
> >> I an uisng windows 7 and am perfectly using both autodock and chimera
> >>
> >> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 7:58 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi What OS do you have?

> ---

> >> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list
> ---

> > --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

Re: ADL: (no subject)

sughra muzaffar
Sir,
I have done exactly the same as I have been doing before without any
changes anywhere.
when I give the command for autogrid or autodock file it shows
autogrid4.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command
autodock4.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Dr. M. Shahid <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> You should describe what did you do or what error did you get? or what do
> you see at the end of the log file?
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Shahid.
>

> On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:06 AM, sughra muzaffar <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > I have been doing the procedure as I did before keeping all files as were
> > kept before when I was getting the results but all of a sudden it has
> > stopped.
> >
> > I have even checked the path and that too is correct.
> >
> > I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling again but all efforts
> have
> > not been of any use.
> >
> > what can I do now...please help
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 9:43 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Read this page
> > >
> > > https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/fix-not-recognized-as-an-int
> > > ernal-or-external-command/
> > >
> > > It could be useful

> mailing_list

> > ---

> > ---

> > > --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list
> ---

> > --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---
> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list ---

Re: ADL: (no subject)

liu junjun
If you can't fix the PATH variable, then you may just provide the full path
of autodock4.exe and autogrid4.exe when you run them.

for example:
cd C:\your_work_directory
C:\somepath\autogrid4.exe -p a.gpf -l a.glg

Hope this helps.

Junjun